Apr 1, 2013

asa irons





*
When I hear music, I fear no danger.
I am invulnerable. I see no foe.
I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
- Henry David Thoreau

*

"Asa Irons is a Stone Mason, Carpenter and Musician from New Hampshire, USA. Few people  can perfectly poach a duck egg, actually point a chimney, or write a song that will really raise the hairs of your body. And it seems that even fewer people these days can distill these qualities into a song in the timeless way that Asa does. Whether he is constructing a song or a stone wall,  patience leads the way for total awareness."  Turned Word 



vaya personaje tan real. anoche corroboramos el gran talento de ASA IRONS (mayúsculas indispensables)... pese a que la calidad de los videos no es la óptima, ¿cómo no compartir un pedacito del gozo sonoro al que nos llevo tan enigmática y especial personalidad? por lo mientras sirven para atenuar las ansias de tener en las manos Knife Gift Debt.

No comments: